“For You Are Known” weekend retreat at the beautiful Glen Eyrie Castle & Conference Center
It’s becoming an all too common occurrence: miscarriage, stillbirth, infant loss. Women who have experienced this also know the dark place of “why would God allow this to happen?” What you need to know is that you are not alone.
“For You Are Known”, is a weekend retreat designed for mothers who have experienced pregnancy loss. Connect with other mothers who have had similar experiences and discover hope, healing, and joy after tragedy. Through authentic and vulnerable discussion, you’ll be equipped with information and tools to help you move forward and seek to find your new normal. Prepare to dive into a weekend that focuses on the hope we have after loss and the joy that we can find through healing.
This is not a weekend filled with mourning, but seeking the joy that comes in the morning. A team of Mothers who have also walked this road, will be there to encourage, let you share, and to equip you with what you need moving forward after loss.
As a part of this retreat, you’ll discover:
- God did not take your baby! He welcomed your little one into heaven with open arms!
- You can have joy after pregnancy loss.
- You can’t walk this road alone.
- There is hope after losing a baby and what hope looks like.
Local Commuter: $122
Overnight Packages Starting at $340 per person
Flying into Colorado Springs? Local Commercial Airports:
– COS, the Colorado Springs airport (American Airline, United, Delta, and Frontier) -18 miles away
– DIA, Denver International Airport- 84 miles away